I needed a brand-new recipe that could convey my feelings. Here we go, I came up with this original and fresh recipe. Enjoy!
Tiny Bites - Vegan Ginger Cupcakes with Orange icing
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- Crystallized ginger candy
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1/5 of soy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/5 tablespoon of Baking powder
- a pinch of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Grounded Ginger
-1/5 tablespoon of cinammon
- a pinch of orange zest
- a teaspoon of fresh orange juice
- Icing sugar ( 2 tablespoons)
Start off by mixing all the wet ingredients. Then add the others and mix until it reaches a nice smooth consistency.
Preheat oven at 250 degrees. Put the cupcakes into the oven and let them bake for 15 minutes.
While the cupcakes bake, make the icing. The icing is quite easy to make, mix all the ingredients.
Let's the cupcakes cool completely before frosting.